Hey!! How the heck are you-I just happened to run across your sister Julie's facebook on my cousin Abby Godfrey-Sharp. I sent her a message to see if it was really her and if I could find you and-it was and I did!!! I have been living in Glenwood Springs, CO for the last 8 year and I have been married for 7yrs. We have 2 girls 4 and 5 months. I would love to hear from you. You can check out my blog! see ya Lindie (Hibbard) Warren
2 comments:
Welcome Jackie Lee!!!!! This is so cool! Your boys are hands down the cutest boys around. I will add you to my site and check back daily. :)
Hey!! How the heck are you-I just happened to run across your sister Julie's facebook on my cousin Abby Godfrey-Sharp. I sent her a message to see if it was really her and if I could find you and-it was and I did!!!
I have been living in Glenwood Springs, CO for the last 8 year and I have been married for 7yrs. We have 2 girls 4 and 5 months. I would love to hear from you. You can check out my blog! see ya Lindie (Hibbard) Warren
Post a Comment