Thursday, September 1, 2011

40 Weeks and counting...

This is what I see each time I look down...


This picture was taken on the due date...


I visited the doctor again this past week:

Highlight: I lost two pounds! (I think it's cause I didn't eat breakfast but either way it looked good on paper)
Low-light: No more progress since last week, still at a 3.

He told me if I wanted I could have the baby Friday...that would be tomorrow. I opted to let this little guy cook a bit longer and try to come on his own. I was happy to hear that I can go another two full weeks before we'll start talking about inducing. I'm hoping it won't take that long but I'm glad I'm not being pressured.

Once again things are all ready for this guy...bathrooms done, laundry completely done, floor is clean and each night I've been making the boys' lunches before heading to bed just in case something happens in the middle of the night. Hopefully it won't happen on the night I bypass making lunch.

I keep telling this little guy that this weekend would be great for him to come...Pops has minimal work and church responsibilities to take care of, the boys are off of school on Monday, my doctor is on call this weekend...everything looks good. I hope he listens!

Boss wanted to show off his army glasses and his "way cool sniper riffle" Pops made for him. It's amazing how an empty roll of wrapping paper can become the coolest toy in the house. Go figure...


Crate wanted to get in on the picture taking action too!

Speaking of Crate he's back to climbing on top of the table. Which means for me that all chairs have to continue to be on top of the table at all times. Lovely...the chairs are a beast to lift up and take down each time we want to use the table. Ahhh, the beauty of an almost two year old.

This is the only picture I could get of Buster...little stinker is becoming camera shy.


Lately I've been reading Alma in the Book of Mormon. His testimony is amazing along with those who were converted. Makes sharing the gospel very exciting. We have two new neighbors that recently moved in. My goal is to get to their houses this week and meet them. I hope they're nice. :)



2 comments:

April said...

I still say... What a handsome family! This weekend would be great! I will continue to suggest the idea to those in charge.

Lani said...

Crossing my fingers for this weekend! You're gorgeous. Truly. And glowing and radiating so much life and love and awesomeness. :-)