Sunday, March 10, 2013

OK... it time for an update and a promise to both of my blog readers that I'll update weekly at least. I've missed doing it but no more excuses.

Right now I'm working on the story of Crate the Great.  It will be a VERY long post but a memory that I hope will never fade.

I'm currently in school and have managed to maintain a 98% in my classes despite the drama in February.

The boys are doing well...we are all here together. I can't ask for anything more than that.

Life really is precious and needs to be documented often.

I'm toying with the idea of doing a half marathon in 7 weeks...good idea or not?

I missed blogging about Christmas.  It was as joyous as ever.  The boys always say "this was the best Christmas ever" despite what they did or didn't get.  I love that magical time of year where almost everyone is truly more CHRIST-like.

New Years the boys and I had our own little New Years Eve party while Pops was at the stake dance...this would mark his 7th year in a row to be at the dance on New Years Eve. I think it's officially a tradition to have him gone. :)  Not sure what we'll do to celebrate when there isn't a dance to go to.   Being the partiers that we are I'm sure we'll stay up til at least 10pm!

Lumber Jack officially entered nursery today...he's 18 months!  Not sure if he'll go so willingly next week now that he realized I didn't stay with him the whole time today.

Stay tuned for pics and Crates story!