Hey Meryhew's! I found your blog via Erin Guerena's. This blogging stuff is pretty fun! Brian does our blog, but I enjoy finding other people's and keeping up with their life.
Our blog address is shermanites.blogspot.com
I love your famiy pics by the way! Take care and probably see you tonight at the Ward party!
Well, well. I was just telling Aunt Lark about her three neices blogs. I come to the computer and decide just to log on, to see if there is anything new. Yup, there it was, pictures of Casey, (sniffle, sniffle), my adorable grandchildren and three of my four beautiful daughters. Yes, I am a very blessed woman.
5 comments:
I cried like Boston did in his picture with Casey!! HA HA!
I can't believe how much Casey looks like a Man!
Hey Meryhew's! I found your blog via Erin Guerena's. This blogging stuff is pretty fun! Brian does our blog, but I enjoy finding other people's and keeping up with their life.
Our blog address is shermanites.blogspot.com
I love your famiy pics by the way! Take care and probably see you tonight at the Ward party!
Well, well. I was just telling Aunt Lark about her three neices blogs. I come to the computer and decide just to log on, to see if there is anything new. Yup, there it was, pictures of Casey, (sniffle, sniffle), my adorable grandchildren and three of my four beautiful daughters. Yes, I am a very blessed woman.
Well this goes to show how long we have been out of the loop. Mission? When did he grow up?
Post a Comment