Saturday, December 22, 2007

All dressed up with no where to go

So today is the big Goodman Traditional Family Christmas get together located in Prescott, AZ. This has been planed for well...about a year now:) At 2:30am Carson calls for Mom so I go to see what he needs and just as I walk into the bedroom Boston starts vomiting in his crib. Needless to say Boston and I were up till 5am when his body finally calmed down enough to go back to sleep. I went back to bed also. I later woke up and we decided we would still go even though Boston had vomited a few more times. At noon we just finished family prayer and were headed out the door when Carson threw up all over the wood coffee table! No problem...after that he said he felt better so we waited around for about a half hour and were literally walking out the door again when Carson said "hold on I have to go to the potty" there it came again, more puke! Needless to say we're all dressed up with no where to go! I thought this would be a good time to add more stuff to the blog! I can't really complain about having sick kids though because this is the first time I can think of that my children have ever vomited in the night. Really the first time in 41/2 years I have ever lost major sleep due to a sick child. Actually recounting 2007 I realized I went to the doctor twice, once when Carson had a growth on his leg...everything was fine and we went again in Nov for each boy to have a check up! Brandon nor I ever visited the doctor this year! With having "lovely self-employment" insurance I really do count my blessings that I have a very healthy family. I really miss not attending the get together but I hope everyone has fun...I really love being with family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We missed you all too! Hope the boys are all better now. Lots of Love Jeaniece