Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun...It's been a long time since I've written...Valentine's day was nice...every so romantic of course...remember romantic to one person might be something different to another, I got a clean kitchen and I'm not the one who cleaned it!

We've enjoyed watching Buster play soccer he seems to really like it. I told Brandon hopefully he'll want to play in high school...I remember the hottest and nicest guys were always the soccer players. There was one in particular but I won't go there...

Buster is pretty sick right now, high fever and really lethargic. He's took the day off of school today and I'm pretty sure he'll be home tomorrow too. Poor kid. It's pretty sweet to watch Bosty try to take care of his sick big brother he tries to sing to him but it just annoys Buster, it's pretty funny.

Ok time for bed

1 comment:

Becky said...

A clean kitchen is definitely romantic! Jeff bought me something for my sewing machine and played a board game with me...way better than the "typical" Valentine's Day stuff :)

Hope your boy gets better soon...