Monday, March 9, 2009

Cannibalism, is it so bad?

Have you ever wanted to eat a child? No, not necessarily due to hungriness but more to cuteness. Sometimes I feel like I can't get enough and just want to "eat 'em up" I thought this feeling would pass once their baby fat went away but apparently I'm a cannibal at heart and still want to eat up my almost six year old and three year old. Oh, I just love 'em and can't get enough of them. I know I'm blessed to have them.

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I agree. I made the comment once to someone that I wanted to "grab a fork and dig in" and I got a strange look. I say it all the time and those close to me know what I mean but I guess it does sound creepy at the same time.

Your boys are definitely though. I agree!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Ditto:-) I sometimes feel a little strange about feeling this way, so I am glad to see that I am not the only one! Hey your sister in-law was talking about you at an enrichment activity and told us some fun news....call me when you get a chance!