No more diapers in our house...for a few months at least.
Bosty is now fully potty-trained day and night!!! We've gone one full week of no wet undies even during the night. And like his big brother it was a very easy process because he was finally ready. Now I have
absolutely nothing to pack up before leaving the house...this is great.
This is the little guy playing in the potty which is one of his new favorite things to do.

This is him pretending that the
toilet his is bed and the lid is his cover... gross...he's a total boy.
2 comments:
Yea for no diapers! and congrats on the new baby coming. Carson is starting to act like he is ready to train. Now - I just got to get the potty chair stuff again. Joy.
Yeah!! Congratulations, that is such a huge step. I'm doing the potty training with Emi and there are days that just make me crazy. But, anyways, I'm so happy that Boston is doing so so good. Congratulations again!!!
Post a Comment