Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Its' been confimed twice now...

in late September we will be adding another little boy...(gasp). HOLY COW, I didn't see this one coming...everything has been so different with this pregnancy that I was pretty convinced it was a girl. This little guy has two big brothers that are very excited to have another boy join the fam.
I'm excited too...although Monday night during family home evening...you know the time when the family sits reverently and quietly and listens intently to the wonderful lesson mom spent hours preparing... anyhow, each male in this household seemed to have a issue with gastrointestinal problems and sounds were coming from all openings in each males body. Not only was it totally gross but all three of them seemed to be completely amused by it and would egg each other on. Sad part is one of the males included a 31 year old adult. That is when I laid my lesson aside and walked quietly into my bedroom and read a good "chick magazine" I recently picked up while contemplating of adding one more male they can have good laugh with in times like those

On a brighter note...come fathers & sons camp out each year I'll continue to have a free weekend!!!

Also...where accepting idea's for males names...preferably names of cities if we want to continue with the city name theme which was started unintentionally.

P.S. Not to paint an untrue picture...I have NEVER spent HOURS preparing a family home evening lesson..maybe 10 minutes tops :)

18 comments:

Ashlee said...

Congratulations. I understand being outnumbered! :) How about Jackson for the name? :)

Misty Holt said...

I like Jackson! Hey, I am glad to hear that I am not the only one that has immediate family members that are totally amused by, let's just say it, "gas".

felicia said...

I totally hear ya...that sounds like exactly what happens 'round here! Congrats on another boy..you're such a good mom! I'll keep thinking of boy "city" names!

the Cardon Clan said...

Another boy!! Congrats on being in a very small percentile of people who conceive three of the same gender right in a row! Your FHE story cracks me up. I'm sure that will begin in our house once Porter and his little brother are a little older. Wish I could help you out in the name department. We're still trying to figure out what to name our little dude. I have 8 more weeks to decide!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys:-0 Okay here are my suggestions; Phoenix (j/k) Portland, Orlando, Troy, Houston, and Layton. Good Luck:-)

April said...

Here are my names for you to consider... Dayton, Prescott, Draper, Austin, Jerome, Dallas,
Decatur, McAllen, Branson, Casper,Eugene, Fargo,
Juneau, Lansing, Lawton, Logan,Macon, Norman(in Oklahoma),Phoenix,Rockford,StocktonTrenton, Surely one of these names would hit a target for you, thank goodness for the road atlas! Your FHE sounded wonderful... at least it was males... I can remember having four daughters during FHE and they could have given any male dominated home a run for their money! I am so happy for you and thanks again for letting me in on the ultrasound, it was quite fascinating seeing a 4D picture. You are a great Mom.
Love you!

Kathy said...

That is funny, before looking on your comments I also thought Jackson would be cute. I had 3 boys before I got my Jessica, there is hope!

Lani said...

Congrats, Jackie Lee!!

Becki Bigler-Smith said...

Hi Jackie Lee - it's Becki Bigler-Smith. CONGRATULATIONS on number three and another BOY.....keep trying and you'll catch up to us. Five boys, phewwwww. How are you? Do you have an e-mail address? I'd love to talk. Your family is SOOOO beautiful. Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.

Savannah said...

Hey Jackie Lee!!! Congratulations!! I feel horrible, I didn't even know you were pregnant!(sorry if you've blogged it, I haven't been on my computer in forever---obviously!) Anyway, I'm so happy for you guys! As far as the name thing goes, your friends have suggested a lot of cute ones! :) One of my best friends named their son BOSTON. It's so cute because his older brothers call him BOSS (the boss). Anyway, there's one more to add to your list :) Good luck! I know we've tried in the past and failed, but we should try to get together again, we always have such a good time, and LAUGH!!! Talk to you soon!

Savannah

Savannah said...

I forgot to mention.....your family home evening experience was so funny!! I totally know what you mean!! Having 3 "boys" myself, also including a 31 yr. old "boy" who ALL think it's hilarious to share the sounds and "wonderful" aromas their bodies make....wow...we really DO need a girl!! I guess there's always next time???!!

Erin said...

LOL! I argued with my six year old princess this morning about her pants and her hair ...sometimes having all boys sounds appealing! I am so excited for you guys!

Captin's dad said...

If you use any of those names your mother mentioned, I will punch you in the face. Wait...I just farted. Anyway, when you get serious about names, let's talk.

Anonymous said...

Do we really trust "Captins Dad" when it comes to names...

Jackie Lee said...

Becki, I would love to get in contact with you...email me at jmeryhew at cox dot net.

Jackie Lee said...

Anonymous...good point. No we don't trust "Captin's dad"

Goodman Family said...

Yea for boys! You are way out numbered!

Aika said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so late... I was just talking to Blaine and he said that it would be his dream to have three boys all in a row. That's how he grew up and to this day his best friends are his brothers.