Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Maybe something is getting through his thick skull...

Around dinner time #2 was very tired thus his behavior was evident of a child that was lacking sleep. He had been having a hard time listening and both of his parents patience levels were running on empty. His father had noticed that #2 had wondered in to the office (aka pit of no return) and asked the little man repeatedly to come out. When #2's little face never showed the man in charge proceeded to walk into the office and in a calm but firm voice asked him not to play in the office. That is when #2 replied, "Pops I'm saying a prayer so I can be happy." Ahhhh....I think family home evening might have payed off tonight. When he came out I asked him what he was doing in there with the door locked and he said, "I said lots of prayers" I asked him about what and his reply to me was "I said a prayer so I wouldn't kick #1 anymore." Lets pray his prayers are answered.
Oh #2, what would we do with out you?! You are very loved by everyone in your family!