I keep thinking I should sit down to blog. I have a million things on my mind to blog about. Some personal, some political, some social. Then I think about getting all my feelings out in a very sarcastic way...it would be funny to some. Maybe not so funny to others. :) None the less now that I have taken the time (since I have done absolutely nothing else this entire week) I don't know what to blog about. Boring I know. I guess I'll just do the journal thing in this post...
The big guy started school this week. He LOVES his teacher. That is very important. I think she will work very well for his personality. He's made new friends and has a smile on his face when he comes home. Can't ask for much more. Much thanks goes to Mrs. E. for picking him up everyday this week, we call your car the "blue bus."
PTA meeting this week. Went well. Almost forgot I needed to take notes for the meeting. Good thing I remembered before the end. Once again very happy with the school and the direction it's going.
Still don't care for the HOA at all. What a joke...not everyone on the board just one person in particular who seems to have way to much time on her hands. I think some are hoping that our neighborhood becomes a socialists neighborhood. Not exactly what I'm looking for.
Pregnancy is going well. Continue to have a few mishaps but I did get in this week to see the doctor and everything looks good. Can't ask for much more. Not going to complain about the pains, swollen feet, minor bed rest, uncomfortableness or scale numbers. I feel blessed to have a little one kicking around inside of me. Much to be grateful for.
Looking forward to exercising hard again. I really miss that. It would be great if a gym was built close to the house.
Enjoying every minute of the heat and trying to soak up as much sun as possible. There's just something that makes me so happy when enjoying the sun on the splash pad or by the pool. It's like I get a "happy fix".
My hair totally needs a highlight job done. It's getting pretty bad. Must see Karen soon.
The calling...it constantly weighs on my mind. I constantly think about those girls and how we can better help them. I wish some of them could move in with me. I wish I was more creative and had an unlimited budget along with unlimited amounts of time. They are always in my prayers.
Realizing there are REALLY good people in the world and in our ward. People that truly have a desire to serve. It's refreshing.
I really enjoyed the visiting teaching message this month. Deciding on something I want to educate myself on. Thinking I want to learn more about Abraham Lincoln or George Washington. I also want to learn about Esther & Ruth. Actually there's a lot I want to learn about.
After two months on no TV we finally got the bunny ears & converter box. Still not sure why we bothered to the boys still don't realize they can watch TV they still think it's broken. Not to mention I got out of the habit and the man in charge doesn't have ESPN or his UFC fights to watch so according to him "there's absolutely nothing on."
Still pondering on installing a urinal in the boys bathroom but it must come with an automatic flusher as the boys can't seem to grasp the importance of flushing. Or as they call it "blushing" the toilet.
Bought my first changing table ever. Found it on craigslist. Great deal in great condition. Happy with my buy. It's much easier than searching garage sales for deals.
Ok now must go to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment