Pops texted me today and said...
"what's J.'s middle name?"
I texted back with
"seriously?"
Then I called him and the first words out of his mouth were:
"I've been racking my brain for 15 minutes and can't remember his middle name."
I said; "but you can remember movie quotes from movies you saw 25 years ago?"
Then I gave him three different hints. He still couldn't figure it out.
I finally gave in and told him.
He then asked for the birth dates of all the kids
...I'm thinking that him remembering is a lost cause... I guess that's why men have wives. Luckily, his ability to be a great father has nothing to do with his memory.
I wonder what numbers he'd through out if someone were to ask how much each of them weighed at birth or how long they were.
At least he still remembers their first names. :)
The boys had a half day today so we headed to the zoo and enjoyed the spring weather. There were six other kids that went with us so the boys had fun hanging out with friends...as did I. When I walked by the monkey exhibit I couldn't help but think that my kids would fit right in. They climb on everything and pee outside a lot. Just like monkeys.
Grrrr...I had a bunch of pictures to post but it doesn't seem to want to work tonight.
Pops took Buster golfing once again the other night. They always seem to have a good time together. I look forward to the day when all five of them can golf together.
It's crazy to think we are starting to count down to the last day of school. Another great years goes down in history. Once again my boys were blessed with awesome teachers and good friends. Can't ask for much more.
Looking forward to General Conference this weekend. I think Pops is looking forward to not setting the alarm clock at 5am on Sunday. I used to think General Conference was so boring as a kid, now I wish it was way more often than twice a year.
Monday, Tuesday and today I haven't been home during the day for longer than an hour. We've had a few crazy days and evenings. The laundry is piled up, the dishes have been suffering, and the floors...well they're just nasty. I'm hoping tomorrow it can all be put back together.
Thankful for crock pots... it's nice to come home to dinner ready to be eaten.