Thursday, April 5, 2012

Last night we took the boys to the Easter paegent. I was a little apprehensive of how the whole thing would go down...I knew it could be crying babies, cold boys, hungry children, you know the list could go on and on. However they proved me wrong. The experience was wonderful, the boys were all very happy, the weather was perfect, I was in a good mood (that always helps) and we had awesome seats. I hope to make it a yearly family tradition now. It ended up being a late night so I told the boys to sleep in and I would take them to school late. Well they slept in til 6:30...go figure, the one day they could sleep in they wake up on their own without the alarm clock. They convinced me to stay home anyways and I agreed. We have gotten a lot done...haircuts are done, all homework is done, their bedroom is clean, reading is done...I CAN'T WAIT for summer break. I like not being on the school schedule.

Boss continues to really enjoy T-ball and I know he feels like a big kid playing it. It's fun to see his excitement on game days. Sitting in a cloud of dirt during dinner time is not the first thing I would put on my "must do" list in the evenings but once again I need to get used to it...there are many more years of blessed baseball to come.

There are a few things I feel very grateful for right now. In no particular order they are,

computers
good weather
sweet baby
sweet boys
working cars
sweet husband
good health
nutella
modern technology
intuition
essential oils
mascara
spinach
Tony Horton

Maybe today will grant me a nap...maybe just maybe.