~Lumber Jack has two teeth, almost crawls and says "mama" all the time now.
~Boss finished t-ball
~Carson started coach pitch baseball (read: Saturdays mornings are now shot)
~Pops had his longest Sunday yet...left the house at 5:40am and came home at 8:30pm. It was great cause it made dinner time really easy for me!
~I finally got around to reading The Hunger Games ~maybe I'll see the movie
~Everyone was pretty sick one right after the other...I did record amounts of laundry, literally. We all lost weight, even poor Lumber Jack.
~Backyard splash pad is ready for the summer...the boys are enjoying it.
~Boss took his first field trip and was stoked to ride on the bus. He was even more excited that Pops was his chaperon.
~Buster took his first AIMS test
~I spent hours organizing the boys bedroom, dejunked and built a shelving unit for their precious "stuff" I was pleased that I got it all together all by myself!
~Dejunked and organized the playroom and Crate has spent many hours in there once again.
~Everyone is healthy again and happy