Thursday, May 10, 2012

I feel like this week brought some big changes to the smallest people in our family.  It's like we've hit a milestone and are moving on to the next phase of life.

~Crate wakes up from naps and nighttime completely dry.  He loves is undies.
~Lumber J crawls! He's got it down. My floor has to stay much more clean than it has in the past as he's already found "leftovers" to munch on.

They really do grow up too fast.

Next week is the last full week of the school year. I'm praying there is no homework. The boys have been working on narrowing down their summer reading list.  I told them the goal this summer is five chapter books. I think Carson might choose the Harry Potter books...we shall see.  Boss is leaning towards reading more Magic Tree House books. I know if I agree to let them build a massive fort for the summer they will spend hours reading in there.  The only question is where will the fort be? In the dining room like last summer? Heaven help me have patience with the summer imagination.