Thursday, May 3, 2012
I think I have really learned the meaning of sleep deprived. I have Lumber Jack to thank for this.
I have about 103 different blog posts...in my head...that's the problem.
We went camping for three days last week. I am still doing laundry.
I've worn my scout shirt for two nights in a row, I don't think it'll ever be one of my favorite 100 shirts. I don't even own 100 shirts.
I have a TON of pics on the computer to update the blog with...someday.
Can't wait for school to be out. Did I mention that the last day of school can't come soon enough?
I've spent more time than usual at the boys school the last couple weeks. I like it there.
I forgot to take Boss' lunch to school today. He was not happy. I failed as a mother.
I forgot to make sure the tooth fairy came for Boss last night. I'm thinking it has something to do with the sleep deprivation thing.
I long for a nap during the day.
Lumber J is up. Time to go.