Living and loving this journey. One step at a time.
Sunday, October 7, 2007
Field Trip to the Pumpkin Patch
We liked playing with our cousins...although it was a long ride on the way up...6 screaming kids! However the ride home much more plesant...5 sleeping kids! Here is a recent photo from the pumpkin patch in Chino Valley
Sometimes the boys with smile and sometimes they won't...hence the covered faces!
Despite the 100mph winds it was a fun day trip!
Thanks Jeaniece for inviting us!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
boston is looking so "mature", not looking like a baby anymore. that's so sad! looks like a fun trip! love ya first alyssa
Way to go Jackie Lee! Those pictures are adorable too. We missed you at the RR park but hope you are feeling better! Let me know if I can help with anything!
I just found your blog! The pumkin patch loks like fun. Thanks so much for being at church last sunday even though you didn't feel good, I don't know what I would have done with out you!
6 comments:
boston is looking so "mature", not looking like a baby anymore. that's so sad! looks like a fun trip! love ya first
alyssa
Pictures were great, looks like a lot of fun, only thing missing was ROXIE. LOL
Love you always,
Grandpa CHARLIE
Way to go Jackie Lee! Those pictures are adorable too. We missed you at the RR park but hope you are feeling better! Let me know if I can help with anything!
I just found your blog! The pumkin patch loks like fun. Thanks so much for being at church last sunday even though you didn't feel good, I don't know what I would have done with out you!
Hey, Jackie Lee! I just found your blog today! Your boys are so handsome.
oh man, i have the cutest nephews ever..i miss you guys!
katie
Post a Comment