
A match made in heaven or Kentucky? Either way it was love at first sight!


Sweet Bosty! The only problem was no one knew if he was a chicken or a duck and some even thought he was a she! Well, take a look at who bred him!

Here's our cute little cowboy! He loves the boots so much he'll wear them with his shorts! Stylish :)

Which bishopric member would you like to have an interview with?

How did we do with our creative skills? These were the Meryhew family pumpkins for 2007!

Carson & Boston sitting out side after the pumpkin carving family home evening activity!
7 comments:
My favorite part of your's and Brandon's costume was the teeth! That was great! And Carson and Boston looked great! As well as your pumpkins, those were neat!
Loves!!
Did you really carve those pumpkins yourselves? WOW!! I am impressed. Can you help me start a blog? Good lookn' couple???
Definitely good lookin' grandsons, bar none! Duck, Chicken, no matta, he is a CUTIE!. Handsomest cowboy I've ever seen!
Okay, the couple who "Rock from Leveen" are adorable. Feel better now?
Love,
Marmie/Mom
wow, Jacie Lee, you've never looked better!!! I new ther was something special about you.
You all "positively" look stunning! By the way I have a good name for a dentist. Thanks again for letting us stay a couple of nights. We had LOTS of fun at the zoo and Halloween party!
wow, those meryhews sure are odd! cool pumpkins though. we had a whoppin' total of 2 trick-or-treaters. since we were studying it was great, and we got to keep the candy. hope you go bags full yourselves!
alyssa
Let just say that I didn't even recognize Brandon when I saw him at the ward party! A little bit freaky but thats ok because it was Halloween!
Thanks for letting all the guys come over last night and watch the game! Its good for them to have some Boys Night Outs as well! Thx
Everybody looks great and happy, but both MOM and POP need some major dental work on their teeth, WOW, how do you guys KISS with those kind of teeth, LOVE YOU, Grandpa CHARLIE
Post a Comment