It's the Dr. Pepper.... so i had a incredibly dirty house (i.e. laundry, nasty bathrooms, cluttered counters, dirty floors) It's 9pm at night and I need to get my house in order before my sister and clean freak brother-in-law come to stay tomorrow (actually now its today). If my brother-in-law sees my house in the shape its in I'm afraid he'll never come back! (Is that a bad thing?) Just kidding Dustin we love you!
Anyhow I put the kids to bed and decide to drink an entire can of Dr. Pepper to have a few hours of energy to get the house in order. Needless to say umpteen loads of laundry are folded and put away, kitchen is spotless and I think I will eat breakfast off the tile floor tomorrow for it is that clean! Brandon gets home from basketball and is ready for bed so at midnight I lay down hoping to go to sleep...I'M NOT TIRED AT ALL! After trying to strike up a conversation with a zomby I realize he is really asleep, not just ignoring me and I'm just talking to myself. Counting sheep didn't work so I got out of bed practiced the piano for about an hour (thank goodness for the digital piano where I can turn down the volume) updated the blog, watched a little Oprah and now I'm about to read my scriptures...that will usually do it, sadly.
I think for the first time in my married life I'm grateful Brandon had a Dr. Pepper around the house...I've gotton so much done I might do this more often!
Please don't call tomorrow...grouchy could be an understatement! (My poor kids & husband!)
3 comments:
I wouldn't suggest using the DP too often. You sounded a little freaky! When you come to Oregon you'll love the camping. have a good nap
alyssa
Can I borrow a Dr Pepper when I am up at 4am tring to do my seminary lesson because I didn't do it the night before? If DP works that good I have been missing out on the benefits for way too long!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
lol Hi Jackie Lee! I guess I'm not the only night owl out there!
Post a Comment