Saturday, December 22, 2007

Snow in Phoenix?

Well not really snow but when it rained for 3 days straight I figured it was the closet we'd get to snow so the kids had fun playing in it like it was snow! Carsons friend Sam came over one day to play and when her Mom came to pick her up Carson escaped out front and before I could stop him he was totally wet from playing in the nasty street water! Sam soon followed and to make it even better she had her swim suit on under her clothes she wore that day so she was ready to go! To the neighbors I might look like a neglectful parent, but your only a kid once, right? Mine as well make it fun!


Thanks Sam for coming over, Carson had so much fun!

4 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like you are an awesome mom, Jackie! ;)

P.S. Got your card in the mail-thanks so much!

Collier Family said...

Playing in the rain is so fun! Glad Carson, Boston, and Sam got to enjoy it!!

Anonymous said...

WE really missed not having your family at our family Christmas party. We especially missed not having Carson to play the part of Joseph in the Nativity story. Nevertheless, we got a backup. Renny took Carson's place. Randi didn't want to be Mary, so Chloe was Mary and Renny was Joseph.
We missed you Carson, Boston, Jackie Lee and Brandon. So glad everyone is feeling bettre. And yes... we each have a lot to be very grateful for.
Happy New!
Mom

Brittney said...

Ok so I am a little behind on reading blogs but I am so glad that you posted those pictures. I might have to steal a couple to show my fam. Sam sure loves Carson and has so much fun with him. Thanks for the playdate/babysitting while I was at the doctor!