Tonight our ward is having an activity kind of like a progressive dinner and our home is one of the luck ones :) So I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to mop my floors...actually I told Brandon it would be a perfect opportunity for HIM to mop the floors. Guess who mopped the floors? Now my leg REALLY hurts...oh well, my floors are clean. They should be mopped more often it looks much nicer.
So if you live in Laveen have you ever visited Stewart Chiropractic on 51st & Baseline? I went there yesterday for my leg and am thinking of going back but would like your thoughts if you've been there. Thanks
1 comment:
I went to Stewart Chiropractic after my car accident. They are very nice and Dr. Stewart was great. I had to wait a while even with an appt., but I was never there more than an hour. He used this little pen-like thing to adjust my spine, but he'll do the manual "snap, crackle, pop" method if you want. I just didn't want to hear anything popping-it freaked me out. Sister Christiansen went there too. Hope this helps!
Post a Comment