As you may or may not know I have taken an interest and liking to yoga over the past while. I've received training and knowledge in this area and feel blessed I have found something that I enjoy and am passionate about.
On the same note of blessings I feel there are people in my life who have so graciously shared their knowledge and talents with me and now I want an opportunity to pay them back by "paying it forward."
Thus the point of this post...
I am starting a women's yoga class every Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 5:15 am - 6:15am at my house for no charge. You are welcome to invite neighbors, friends or who ever you think will benefit from a challenging yet energizing work out. Bring a yoga mat or towel, a water bottle and wear comfortable clothing. This class is open to any "body" beginning or advanced. Come through the side gate and email me at jmeryhew at cox dot net or call with any questions or if you need directions. I'll start this class tomorrow...9/23. Spread the word! See you bright and early!
2 comments:
You are awesome girl. It makes me want to be passionate about something.
jackie, I'm totally interested. are you still doing this, and do I need to wait to join until you start a new session?
Post a Comment