So what to write...
Last week we went to San Diego for a wedding. We hung out on the beach for two days, took our bikes and sand toys and the boys were completely satisfied the entire time. The drive over and back was pleasant, the hotel was decent and a great price. Overall it was a much needed break from reality and we had a really great time just hanging out as a family. Some day I'll post pictures.
Not sure what else I should say, all subjects on my mind seem to be touchy...schools, politics, friends, family. money etc...
I do have to say Carson's school has more the exceeded my expectations. His teacher is awesome and was even kind enough to come support him in the primary program this past Sunday. We are really praying for a missionary experience for our entire family. Carson was so thrilled to have her there although he acted very embarrassed.
This election is crucial to our families, our economy and the overall welfare of our near future. There are a few propositions on the ballot here in Arizona that can have a long lasting detrimental impact. Sometimes I wonder if anyone is following the presidential election or what's on our state ballot. The lack of knowledge and/or interest regarding this country and our immediate community is almost saddening consider what we're told regarding the importance of where we live as taught in the Doctrine and Covenants.
Friends...I'll comment some other time
Family...I don't want to paint a unrealistic picture and I'm not trying to do that. However at this time in my life I can't be more thankful to be married to the person I'm married to.
Money...sometime in life you begin to realize what's import and what's a complete waste of money
Time...again, sometime in life you begin to realize what's import and what's a complete waste of time. I try to analyze my time often and see how it could be better spent and when there's an extra minute or two in the day are those moments spent doing something that will increase my love of the Savior or pull me further under Satan's influence. It's crazy to think how many ways Satan's influence can slowly creep into one's life. Not to mention...are extra minutes spent strengthening my own testimony, my family and my community?
That's all for tonight.
2 comments:
Great thoughts, Jackie Lee! I miss chatting with you every other morning!!
I always enjoy your blog!
Post a Comment