Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Turning over a new leaf.

It's never to late to change right? In light of this question and all that seems to be happening lately I have decided to change. Hopefully change for the better. When I shall leave this mortal existence I want to be remembered as a Christ-like woman, one who loved the Lord, who had an enlightening spirit about her. I want to be remembered as being genuinely kind, helpful and happy. Thus I will take these moments in life and record why they make me happy. Why certain happenings in life are not a trial but a blessing, a blessing that allows me to evolve into someone more humble and kind.

Let me start with today. Today my eternal love taught me a humbling lesson. I will forever be indebted to him for his kindness and acceptance of me and my shortcomings. He is my greatest example of humility and unconditional love. Today my love for him stretched further than before. Thank you Brandon. I Love you.

5 comments:

Lani said...

Those humbling experiences can be so intense. Thanks for sharing these thoughts.

And, by the way, I do think of you as Christ-like, kind, genuine, helpful, and happy!

Edna Guerrero said...

A Christ-like woman can also be funny! You still crack me up! You are a wonderful person.

Brittney said...

You are probably one of the most Christ-like person I know! Dropping everything to help out! Thanks again for the other night! What a blessing to have such good friends! And it is always good to re-commit yourself to the lord. I almost feel like I do it every morning. That we are going to be better that day! Thanks for those words!

Tanya Leigh said...

It's so true, and so HARD! A daily challenge. I have been learning humility from my little Shyre. I have LOTS of work to do, but I'm TRYING. Thanks for sharing :)

Micheline said...

Thanks for the thought - I appreciated them and made me think more about what I need to do to improve. Hey - I had someone send me some really cute activities for kids to keep their interest in watching conference. If interested, let me know. I do not have your email address.