It's like life has happened and now you in a place where you thought you'd be when your "old" but your not "old" but just a little "older" than you were when you were 17? It's crazy to think I'm at where I'm at...this is for "old" people and I'm not old. Or am I? I wouldn't trade it for the world. I'm at where I wanted to be and that's a good thing. I've blinked and now I feel like I'm here...time flies. Again, I need a bottle to hold everything and everybody in place for just a few moments longer so I can sit back and enjoy it before I blink again and find myself really "old".
Here we are now.

3 comments:
Jackie Lee...you look sooo cute!! Your boys are adorable....YOU are not old, you're so funny...I do know what you mean though...I'll be 27 in July...Then before you know it I'll be 30 and Landon will be 34!!! That's so close to 40!! Whew----time goes by so fast when you're having fun I guess. :)
We're looking forward to seeing you guys next Friday!!
Talk to you soon--Savannah
There you are! I think that is the first picture I have seen of you on your blog! You look great!! Go check out my blog for pics of Kim and her kids. They are all grown up! Kailey & Kacey will be 16 on the 22nd of this month!
You are beautiful! It's good to know that you are where you should be!
FYI... I changed my blog address to LaFamiliaCole.blogspot.com
Post a Comment