Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Serenity Now

Oh my how the time flies...

The Christmas tree is up, lights are on the house and all four of the Christmas decorations are up around the house. Progress.

After attempting to help make five skirts for the stake trek that is coming up in a few weeks I realized I DON'T enjoy trying to do a project when I have no clue how to do it. Thank goodness for kind ladies in the ward that give of their time to help. After they left tonight I started to sew the aprons for the girls and after about 7 minutes my machine is jammed and because I have no clue how it works I have no clue how to fix it and it is to late to call anyone for help. I can officially say I'm a little ticked. After being in this calling for the last 90 days I can say I'm much more thankful for my young women's leaders, it can get a little harry at times. Luckily I have awesome counselors, secretary and adviser's who all pull their weight. I don't like saying "I'll be glad when the holidays are over" because it is the most special time of the year and I long to bask in the spirit of Christmas. However, it has been pretty hectic.

I think I defiantly over-scheduled myself this week and I'm hoping to hang on til the end without a nervous breakdown. For this too shall pass.

I wish I could bottle up my two year old and keep him forever as a two year old...I LOVE his little personality. He is so much fun. I can't get enough of him. And he can't get enough of the "lellow park"...he would live at this new park we found if I let him. I must go snuggle with him now...

1 comment:

Misty Holt said...

Sorry to hear things are so hectic... but what you said about this too shall pass, it is so true. Just keep a prayer in your heart and I know it will all come together.