Saturday, March 28, 2009

OK, I think the rumor has been spread...

Yes, it's true another baby is on the way! I don't really know why I didn't post this earlier. Just felt like waiting till I was through some glitches. Ok to answer the questions that have been asked over the last couple of weeks...

1. Is this a surprise? Not really
2. How far along are you? 14 weeks
3. When are you do? Late September
4. Do you know what it is? Not yet...give me a few weeks and I'll find out
5. Do you think it's a girl? Have no idea
6. Do you want a girl? I'll take anything
7. Are your boys excited? As excited as little boys get. Although Boston thinks there is a baby in his stomach too.
8. Have you been sick? Yes
9. Do you have a name? No... I'm up for suggestions though!
10. Is this pregnancy different from the last two? Yes

So there it is...hopefully if you had a question or two you have an answer!

11 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling well. Can't wait to find out what you are having. :)

Edna Guerrero said...

Yay.. congrats! Well.. it's a girl and name her Tapanga! ha ha

Lani said...

SO so excited for you!! :-)

Jackie Lee said...

Why are you people still up? It's late!

Becki Bigler-Smith said...

Hi Jackie Lee - Oh my gosh....CONGRATULATIONS. That is so exciting. Becki

Amy G. said...

I'm so excited for you!

Becky said...

Congratulations! :)

P.S. Edna has a great name picked out--lol :)

Misty Holt said...

Congrats, I didn't know you haven't told anyone, I am glad I didn't talk about you being pregnant to anybody... just an FYI Edna is always trying to convince people to use that name Tapanga! I think Ed should have another one so she can use it... what do you say Ed?

Sweating in the endless heat said...

JAckie, your sister in-law made an announcement at our last enrichment activity that you were pregnant:-/ I am sorry you have felt under the weather, to say the least. Congratulations!!!!! Another cute Meryhew kiddo:-)

the Cardon Clan said...

I'm glad things are going well in your pregnancy! I've been thinking a lot about you and hoping everything was well. Congrats on #3! Can't wait to find out the gender!

Skye said...

Hi Jackie Lee! It has been fun catching up on your cute family through your blog. Congratulations on the new baby on the way!
Oh, and I think this post is the answer to your previous post...why??

Have a great week!