Why can't I get the desire to blog?
Why do I feel like there is a mega sick bug flying around our area?
Why is good health insurance so darn expensive?
Why does my three year old have no desire to be potty trained?
Why do I have no desire to cook as the weather gets warmer?
Why do I feel like I have so much to write about but can't decide what to write?
Why can't I stay up until 2am and wake up at 6am any more?
Someday I'll post pictures of our fun Saturday!
2 comments:
WHOA!! You seriously just asked all of MY questions. Even though I have been blogging often, I just don't have a desire to update my classroom blog. But all the other questions are things I would also like the answers too. When you figure it out.. let me know!
Because you are prego and TIRED! Congratulations! If you can get a baby girl that is as cute as your boys she is going to be a living doll!!!
Post a Comment