Dear Mrs. "I've gone private,"
I know their are wacko people in this world who choose to do wacko things, however I'm not one of them. I might have been a blog stocker on your blog but I swear it never went any further. I was delighted to find your blog and see your perfect little life. I know we only met once many, many years ago and although I didn't want to get to know you any better, nothing personal it just would have made for some awkward conversations, I found reading your blog very enticing. Yet the time of me knowing about your precious children and I quote...your "perfect husband" (really? perfect? come-on a little honesty please) seems to come to an end. Not because of anything I have done but because of your choice to go private. I've laid in bed tossing around the idea of contacting you asking for a peek into the continuing saga but I refuse to humble myself and risk my pride by doing so. For then I would have to admit that a small part of me is still interested in the past. I must continue to live by my own advice...leave the past in the past. So ode to you Ms. Private. I hope you enjoy a long and happy life with your "perfect" husband and little precious children. I'm sad not to be apart of it any longer. I will miss it. Congratulations on everything you've accomplished and I have to admit you have some cool hair and a smokin' bod. Congrats and I hope reality never hits. Since you went private a few weeks ago my life hasn't been the same. NOT! No, really though, I will miss it but for my own self esteem it's probably for the best. May we never run into each other again. God bless and good luck.
Sincerely,
Mrs. Not private
1 comment:
Jackie... ummm... are you okay? Ha ha! I know the feeling, there are a few private blogs that I would like to read, but I don't want to ask for a invite... it is like inviting yourself to their "party". Oh, and by the way, my husband IS perfect! And so are my kids! He he he he...
Post a Comment