Living and loving this journey. One step at a time.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
If anyone's wondering...
the blog post to Mrs. "I've gone private" is a joke...(if you don't know me well enough I can be pretty sarcastic sometimes)I hold no animosity towards her. I'm just irritated all the sudden she's gone with no explanation. I was just venting...
I had to laugh at the private post because in my mind I was thinking, "oh great, she's posting about me", did I send her an invite? when did I go private?" and then I got to the part where you said she had a hot bod and I knew I was cleared. It wasn't me! Ha! just kidding! You crack me up, I miss seeing you from time to time. Those darn callings that keep us busy...
Shawna...don't worry, you have a smokin bod too but it's not you. It was years ago I met Ms. Private once or twice but in a round about way I guess you can say we're somewhat tied.
2 comments:
I had to laugh at the private post because in my mind I was thinking, "oh great, she's posting about me", did I send her an invite? when did I go private?" and then I got to the part where you said she had a hot bod and I knew I was cleared. It wasn't me! Ha! just kidding!
You crack me up, I miss seeing you from time to time. Those darn callings that keep us busy...
Shawna...don't worry, you have a smokin bod too but it's not you. It was years ago I met Ms. Private once or twice but in a round about way I guess you can say we're somewhat tied.
Post a Comment