Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet chid...

Yesterday the oldest of the bunch mentioned how my stomach was getting so big. I said "do you remember when it was flat?" To which he replied "well...it wasn't really flat, it was always kinda jiggly." Oh son, sweet son, it's a good thing I love you. True or not one day you'll know better than to say that to any female.

6 comments:

john and steph said...

Kids are a little more honest than we want them to be. I have recieved many "compliments " from my children.

Shawna said...

I just laughed so hard. That is hilarious. The honesty of a child isn't always the best thing.

Goodman Family said...

lol!!!!

Jennie Ellison said...

and your stomach was flat. just think of the comments those of us get who really do have jiggly stomachs. It is a good thing we love our children.

the Cardon Clan said...

Jackie Lee, This is HILARIOUS!

Erin said...

Little A said something similiar about my butt one day! Dont you love kids!