Saturday, August 13, 2011

Schools back in session...

The first day of school has come and went. And it was a total success! I was a little nervous for Boss...considering things with him are either great or horrible. He's not a go-with-the-flow type of kid. He LOVED it and can't wait to return this next week. He asked if I could ask his teacher to have school on the weekend so he doesn't miss anything. I can't be more grateful to have a school close by where my kids are safe, educated and enjoying each day of it. They both had a great week. Not to mention I love to see them in their uniforms.








Buster would only allow one picture in the class room...I guess he's getting to cool for his parents.


Boss was trying to act too cool like his older brother but he was so excited he couldn't stop smiling.





Crate was so excited to see his long-lost friend. Once school started that meant I started babysitting again. Once again it's like having twins for 8 hours a day. Over the last week I've gotten some really odd looks and interesting comments when I take the two one-year-old's out in public and have a huge belly as I walk through different stores. Some people show empathy and some people are down right rude. It's kind of funny to mess with the rude ones. After they make their comments I stay stuff like "...it's another set of twins and I can't be more excited!" or "triplets this time!" I get the strangest looks.

No comments: