Saturday, August 13, 2011

Six seconds of silence

The other day I was in the kitchen and I realized it had been completely quite for six seconds. Wondering what was going on I walked to the playroom to find...nothing. I headed to the boys room and found...nothing. I headed to Crates room and found...nothing. I then called Crates name and heard giggling coming from the laundry room. And this is what I found...





Crate and the dryer have become new best friends. I guess it's a better place to play than where I found him earlier today. I literally left for 90 seconds to take care of personal business in the restroom. (I do that a lot lately) and upon walking out of the resting place Crate was climbing in the second shelf of the upper cabinets to get the children's gummy vitamins. You know the cabinet above the counter that hangs from the wall. I wanted to grab my camera for posterity sake but I for saw a massive mess and possibly a call from CPS if I waited any longer.

I'm afraid this kid is going to have a hay-day when I'm nursing and immovable for several minutes at a time... That's a scary thought.

No comments: