It's only 10am and I'm already really ticked off.
I'm irritated by our insurance company and the doctor's office. Brandon's sick and I just need to make an appointment for him but they are all booked up until next week and their fee because of our insurance is $200. $200 for a 15 min visit? Irritating. Not to mention he is like 50 minutes away from us. Does anyone have a good recommendation for a primary care physician on the west side or closer to down town? I really need to find a family doctor closer to our house. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
5 comments:
I know that Sis. Myers uses the Laveen Doctor, I think he is located in the Fry's shopping center. Call her... she can tell you. I think $200 sounds way too much! We don't have a family physician... just a pediatrician. Sorry.
Our entire family (kids too) see a Family Doctor. They are GREAT, there are three offices, one in Avondale (on McDowell just west of Costco) and One in Goodyear, on McDowell by JCPenny, and then one in Buckeye. It's Southwest Family Medicine here is the Avondale # 623-936-3312
My family doctor is next to Good Samaritan Hospital. The address is 1300 N. 12th Street Suite #605 Phoenix, AZ 85006 The phone number is (602)239-4567. They have several doctors in the office and it is so easy to make appointments and super fast to get in. All you have to do is call one day prior and they will see you the following day unless it's urgent then they will always see you that same day. I've been going there for about 10 years and have never had a reason to complain!
Don't have a closer doctor for you but a friend of mine does private insurance and might be able to get you guys something better then what you have with a cheaper co-pay....
I hope Brandon is feeling better! I just wanted you to know I was thinking of you.
Post a Comment