Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Random Thoughts...

I could spend eight hours laying by the pool and be perfectly happy.
I love having one or both of the boys sleep in my bed with me, I don't think Brandon can say the same.
I sometimes dream of being a beach bum
I've had no desire to work or clean the last 7 days
I love the smell of freshly cut grass
Why is it that the law mower & weed eater break on the same day the grass needs cutting and the notice that the tags are due on the truck comes in the mail... does it look like the money tree is blooming in the backyard?
I love getting tan
I can't believe I'm old/mature enough to have a child in school this year
I sometimes think about quitting blogging
I don't mind living in the heat
I'm glad I'm married
Sometimes the boys say the funniest things
I cherish my boys
The trampoline is totally broken from the sun
I love when Brandon doesn't have to work on a Saturday
I really believe in most situations that "ignorance is bliss"
I'd like a big huge picture of the Temple someday...any Temple for the living room
I should practice the piano more often
I finished reading Doctrine and Covenants today...a goal I've had for a while now
I haven't worn make up all week and it feels great
I've only washed my windows once since we've lived here...yuck, oh well
The internet is running really slow and it's getting annoying
I sometimes think Brandon lives for Wednesday night basketball
I really like my home and feel completely blessed to live in it
I hope to raise many kids here
I'm thankful I don't have stairs
I love eating fruit.

Good night

* Any random thoughts from you?

2 comments:

Goodman Family said...

You can't quit blogging...I love reading your stories.

Becky said...

Love all your random thoughts Jackie Lee. :)