I saw it Friday night in Sierra Vista with your oldest sister. Once is enough for me. I could definitely read the book more than once. If I was 13-17 I would have been in hog heaven with the movie, but... alas... since I am a slight bit older than the above mentioned ages... once was enough. Unless of course someone wants to pay my way then I would see it again. Remember... I get in at Senior discount prices... want to take me to the movies?:) So... garage... care to expound?
Once... Twice... if it means getting out of the house and having a girls night out I will see it FIVE times! That would definitely be it though!!! Whose birthday is coming up????? Heidi's right???? :)
3 comments:
Don't tell anyone, slightly embarassed, saw it 3 times... yikes! I will make a promise that I won't see it again (until it comes to DVD of course)!
I saw it Friday night in Sierra Vista with your oldest sister. Once is enough for me. I could definitely read the book more than once. If I was 13-17 I would have been in hog heaven with the movie, but... alas... since I am a slight bit older than the above mentioned ages... once was enough. Unless of course someone wants to pay my way then I would see it again. Remember... I get in at Senior discount prices... want to take me to the movies?:) So... garage... care to expound?
Once... Twice... if it means getting out of the house and having a girls night out I will see it FIVE times! That would definitely be it though!!! Whose birthday is coming up????? Heidi's right???? :)
Post a Comment