Friday, January 23, 2009

Lucky day?

Today the plans got changed...so I decided it was "date day" for Boston and I. After running a few work errands we headed to Barnes and Noble so Boston could play with the train table and all the trains. (Yes, we have our own train table but for some reason Barnes and Nobles is so much more exciting.) After, no kidding, 90 minutes of him playing with two other boys and me reading almost an entire book mixed in with a little play we headed out. On our way out Boston spots a frozen yogurt store and asks for ice cream which was crazy in it self as he usually doesn't care for ice cream. I said "What the hangnail, lets go!) This was an extra cool place considering you got to dish your own yogurt add your own toppings and then when we were ready to weigh it and pay for it...it was free! Again I was like "What the hangnail?" and the lady said today they were giving away free yogurt until 6pm! I was sooo excited and Boston was one happy camper! I think it's my lucky day...now I'm out to buy a lottery ticket! Boston and I had so much fun together I really enjoyed spending one-on-one time with him. The older he gets the more fun his personality becomes. If you want to enjoy free ice cream in the next three hours head over to MoJo's at the Tempe Market place!

P.S. I'm just kidding about playing the lottery...I think. :)

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Are you sure that she didn't close the door right in your face because for some reason they were closing early that day? WHAT THE HECK WAS UP WITH THAT????!!!!

Edna Guerrero said...

So did you win on that lottery ticket?

Becky said...

yeah for a lucky day! Sounds great :)