Friday, January 9, 2009

A llittle thank you note...


Dear Little Caesar's Pizza,

A big heartfelt thank you from one of your loyal customers. Your pizza is defiantly not the best around, most the time it seems slightly undercooked. Customer Service, don't even get me started and the tiny selection you have to choose from never seems to fit my appetite . Yet, the genius who placed your suite at the end of the strip mall with a drive-thru deserves to be employee of a lifetime. I may not be tagging along 15 children, but unbuckling two (ok, just one, the other can unbuckle himself) is sometimes enough to not make me want to get off my lazy rear and drag them into any other pizza establishment. Thus I pull out my $5 bill and in receive a low budget dinner for the family and everyone is happy. You might serve up crap in a cardboard box and call it pizza and I am more than willing to drive my minivan right up to the drive-thru and drive away as one happy mother. Thank you, thank you, thank you for building the drive-thru. Because of that you can call me one of your own. I shall ever be in debited to that brilliant employee , because of you I have dinner on the table and didn't even have to use my feet.

Thank you Again,

P.S. Pizza Hut...put a drive-thru in at your building and you will be booming with business. Duh. Obviously a mother did not design the strip mall you choose to call home. That's unfortunate.

11 comments:

Erin said...

Oh I cant even tell you how much I MISS THIS! :(

Misty Holt said...

This was hilarious! Love it... so true, so true!

Lindsay Renee' said...

i love it, great post. and yes, there pizza, you could say, is "crap in a box." have a great one. enjoyed your creativity. lindsay

Unknown said...

You really could become the next Erma Broadbank. You are extremely creative in your writing. I love you soooooo.

Unknown said...

Hey Jacks,
the comment from Noel J is really from me. I used his gmail address because I wasn't on my gmail.

April said...

Jacks,
The comment posted by Noel J, is really from me. I was using his gmail address, because I was not on mine. Love you.

AMY said...

Yes, yes - I agree at least a few Friday nights a months and sometimes inbetween. I think all stores need a drive through for mothers with kids in carseat don't you think?

AMY said...

Yes, yes - I agree at least a few Friday nights a months and sometimes inbetween. I think all stores need a drive through for mothers with kids in carseat don't you think?

Savannah said...

You're so funny.....but soooo right about the drive-thru!!! Barro's and Pizza Hut wouldn't be able to cook 'em fast enough!!

Hey----we're sooo sorry that all of the times we have tried to get together it hasn't worked out for 1 reason or another!!!! Hopefully we can work something out soon---we always have so much fun with you guys!!!! Talk to you soon--Call us :)

Sweating in the endless heat said...

I definitely agree! Okay here is a trick to make the pizza taste better....ask for the crust to be buttered and parmesan cheesed. It actually taste a lot better this way. I think recently you need to call them b/c they don't want to open up the pizza after it has been put in the warmer. At least try it once, it's free!!!

lindie said...

You are too funny!! I left you a comment a while ago when I found Julie on facebook, but I put it on the blog that you were trying out, so I don't think you got it!! Well, its good to see that you are doing well. Your kiddos are really cute!! Check out my blog at lindiewarren.blogspot.com

See ya!!
Lindie Hibbard (Warren)