Saturday, January 3, 2009

It's over...it's here

So Christmas came and was nice. We spent lots of time with family. No family Christmas letter this year, no family Christmas photo's, life took some turns in December and left no extra time for Christmas cards to be sent out. We were more than happy to ring in a new year...SO GLAD 2008 IS OVER!!! No big parties this year for the New Year. Brando Commando was asleep by 10pm New Year's eve...he had just gotten back from the our Stakes trek and was very tired. However Buster and I were both awake at midnight and watched the NY ball drop. I did decide I would like to be in New York one year during New Year's, that seems like fun.

I am happy for a new year, new resolutions, new changes, new goals. We're still deciding what goals I want to set for myself, the family and the business. I'm sure we'll figure it out soon and get started on accomplishing those goals.

I think I'm more bummed about Buster going back to school than he is. I could get really used to not being back on the school schedule although it's probably good for me. Not to mention he's a great entertainment for Bosty. The two just played in the playroom 75% of the break...it was great.

Now it's off to bed...I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow...no early church!

2 comments:

Misty Holt said...

Goals are really important, and the start of a new year seems the perfect time to make goals. I have been thinking of goals for myself as well. Glad to hear you had a wonderful Christmas. And here's a Woo Hoo for no early church!

AMY said...

Happy 2009. I was really sad to see Connor go back to school and sad to be back on schedule. We were enjoying our laziness.