Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Young Womens Goals

If you get the New Era there is a great challenge in there set by the General Young Women's presidency for this year. It consists of 3 items:

1. Pray everyday
2. Read the Book of Mormon at least 5 minutes a day
3. Smile every day

There is a really good article that accompanies the opportunity to take this challenge. We invited the Young Women in our ward to take the challenge this year. I think these three things can have a profound effect if done everyday...Take the challenge even if you're not a Young Woman, think of the impact it can have on your life and those around you!

I think these are three great goals to start off the new year.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for the post, I'll have to check it out. Amanda will be 12 in May and I will have 2 in Mutual ! Thanks for the good idea's. Hope all is going well for you and your family, We miss you guys :)