So I've decided when our money tree blooms I will hire a helping hand (or not work, one of the two). This past week brought us a guest and it was bliss. Brandon and I spent most evenings out of the house doing church business or work stuff and we would come home to a picked up house and clean kitchen. Complete bliss. Thank you miss J for all your hard work. It was a busy week and we wouldn't have made it without you...either that or we would have spent LOTS of money on a babysitter this week.
Saturday night took us to the adult meeting for stake conference. I have to say hands down, the best adult meeting I have ever been to. Brandon agreed. Sunday our session of conference didn't start until 2pm. That spells problems right there. Can't say I got a ton out of it considering my precious three year old accounts for having three, three year olds. Much different (aka busier) than his older brother, but again fun nonetheless. I even took snacks...we haven't taken snacks in a long time...those didn't even keep the little booger quiet. It wasn't until the last 30 minutes that I figured out what kept him entertained...tracing his hands & feet in a notebook. NO KIDDING....I know have over 70 tracings of Bosty's body parts...30 years from now I'll always know what size his hands were and I will be able to say I heard some part of the grand meeting.
Miss J's only been gone for 30 hours and my house already needs picking up. This is a problem.
And for my own journaling sake I have to say I love it when Friday's bring good news...NOT.
1 comment:
I'm sad to hear we missed the best Sat session ever. :-( Care to share some of the insights you gained?? :-)
Post a Comment