Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Once again...I feel like I want to share so much but then again for some reason there is apart of me that wants to be private and not share all my feelings...Hopefully I'll find a good balance. I've read many great uplifting blogs lately and I really enjoy it. I've also read blogs that I'm convinced either the writer is living in their own unrealistic fairytale, afraid for some reason to share the "real" moments in life or simply living on crack and not sharing. :)

Anyhow, life seems to be crazier than ever and I am pretty sure I'm more excited for school to be out than Buster is. I don't know if he gets what summer break is, I sure do though and I can't wait. I also can't believe this year is over and it's amazing what he's learned especially how well he reads. I am so grateful for his school and his teacher. It's a great organization.

Bosty has such a fun personality. I truly enjoy him and we really do have fun together. I've enjoyed him being the only child at home the last few months, we've really had an opportunity to bond together that we didn't have before. He constantly cracks me up...believe me though he is far from a perfect child actually "little hellion" might be a more appropriate term for him. Nonetheless he is really fun.


Once again bring on the summer!!! I love summer time it seems to scream: pool time, lemonade, vacations, beach, sleeping in, sweaty hikes, friends over, no-bake cookies, laziness, family and friends over, camping, sunshine and best of all getting tan. Not to mention how hot my bod looks in a maternity swim suit!
(that was a joke if you're wondering...I'm not blind and that is why we have a splash pad out back...so no one has to see me pregnant and in a swimsuit)

Thank you sooooo much to all the wonderful friends and family who send real estate referrals Brandon's way! We wouldn't have a functioning business without you! He strictly works from referrals and is keeping busy, busy, busy. What a blessing it is in this economy. We have food on the table, a roof over our head and good health. Can't ask for much more.

Oh gross, a bug just crawled on my foot...time to sweep the floor I guess. Goodnight.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Jackie does your splash pad have concrete or is it like the one at trailside where it is a rubberized pad? My neices yard is plumbed for one but she is having a hard time finding the rubberized pad. Are they a lot more expensive to put in?

Lindsay Renee' said...

yep, summer is here. we definitely need to get together; i miss chatting with you...and would love a game of cards with sweets on the side. take care, lindsay
and if you'd ever like to take a sweaty hike up s.mountain, i've never been and would like the chance. maybe a saturday AM where the boys could stay with the kids. oh, and stevie would like to see boston, i'll call you...we'll make plans for boston to come play next week and put a date on the calendar for some fun.

Micheline said...

I just have to know - is my blog one of those "unrealistic" ones - or the uplifting ones? Just curious.

Jackie Lee said...

Micheline, yours is always uplifting. Always truthful, I love reading it.

Jackie Lee said...

Kathy, our splash pad is rubberized just like the one at the park. It is a little more expensive but worth it. It's not as hot and it's makes it so no one slips. www.azsplashpads.com can get her the rubberized surface just have her contact the phone number on the website and a guy named Ryan can help her out.