Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Bits of my conversations today...

This is while helping #2 out in the bathroom:

Me: #2, why do you have so much poop?
#2: I don't know...I guess it's because the garbage man gave it to me."

Out of the blue #1 says: "When I'm eight are you and pops gonna ship me off to military school"
Me: "Me...maybe we'll see how obedient you are"

I don't know where he came up with that one.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

That is so cute. Kids say the funniest things.

Emily said...

hey girl thanks for coming I was so happy you guys made it!! your kids are adorable!!! so funny!!

April said...

As Art Linkletter's T.V. program was titled. "Kids Say the Darndest Things."

My grandsons are definitely entertaining, and I LOVE having the opportunity to spend time with them without Papi and Mom. Thanks for letting me be there on Friday.

Micheline said...

too funny.