Monday, September 28, 2009

Now the waiting game...


The house is spot-less, again. The laundry is all caught up, folded and put away. The van is clean inside and out. The grocery shopping is done. The bills are paid. The mail is sorted and put away. The camera is charged. The floor is mopped. The playroom is all picked up. The bathroom garbage's are empty. The closet mirrors are free of hand prints. The carpet is proudly displaying it's vacuum marks. The calling is taken care of. The bag is packed.

I had high hopes I would have met my little guy by now. No such luck. It's like being six years old again waiting for Christmas morning but not exactly sure which morning it is. Tomorrow is the official due date. Maybe a miracle will happen tomorrow? If not, I will continue to enjoy the feeling of this little spirit moving around inside me...for that is a feeling I never want to forget. He's moving as I write!

I can't wait til this piece of heaven enters our home. I think his brothers are getting antsy too.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

I am happy for you and hope all goes smoothly. Good luck and I hope he comes soon too! I look forward to seeing pictures and reading your stories about him.I love you!

Katie said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

felicia said...

Best wishes on the new little man! Hope he arrives soon! How fun!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain... All I can say is hang in there, and take it day by day... I can't wait to see him!! I wish you a VERY smooth delivery!! In the end it is SOOO worth it!!!