Thursday, October 1, 2009

Event's lately...

I thinks it's safe to say this is why my lower back aches by the end of the day. What do you think?



Made some really great cookies today with the boys. #1 is excited to take one each day for his treat in his lunch at school. The recipe was huge (I forgot to 1/2 it) so we ended up with about 160 delicious cookies. Needless to say if you're wanting a sugar snack come to my freezer!


These two monkey's helped and even stayed right by my side the entire time! That is a miracle as they easily get distracted.


I was also able to finish sorting and storing all past and future clothes. Organized by seasons and size...one bin for the entire year for each size. I didn't think that was too bad. It'll make it so much easier this way when #3 starts wearing bigger sizes.
I was able to get more things crossed off the eventual "to-do" list this past week. Like rotate the tires on the van, organize all photos on the computer to their rightful folders, visit the chiropractor for a final adjustment before baby to make sure everything is in line for delivery of #3, purchase the boys Christmas present for this year, clean out under my bathroom sink (yikes), visit Costco for the purchase of some easy meals for when baby arrives and fix the A/C...well I didn't fix it but I'm thankful for the guy who did...it's been one hot week around here, especially being 40 weeks pregnant.

Maybe tomorrow will be the big day.

P.S. Why do air conditioners always have to break during the hottest time of the year? Luckily this time it didn't cost an arm and a leg...just an arm.

1 comment:

Lani said...

You're amazing. Isn't it funny/cool how you feel so driven to get everything in order when you're on the verge of giving birth. I wish I had some of that drive right now! My house is a disaster area! :-)