I have very high hopes in getting this blog updated soon...and with pictures.
But in the meantime here's a quick recap of life over the past month--
*baby is due in 10 days...still taking suggestions on names
* visited my first local (Peoria) farmers market today with the boys. It was nice, pretty small but very family friendly and the boys had a good time.
*wondering how I can raise a teenager when a tired six year old is hard enough
*finished setting up the crib, changing table and everything is washed and put away for the baby
*cleaned the carpets and washed the windows all in the same week. Chores that are very rarely done
*#2 started joy school and loves it. I love it too when it's not my turn to teach (Just kidding...the group is really good and they all get along very well. So far it's worked out great)
*Was very surprised when I knocked on a friends door late one night and then heard the words "Surprise" being yelled...some really great ladies threw a very surprising and fun baby shower for me. I really had no idea but enjoyed all the wonderful things I was able to bring home.
*Detailed the van for the first time in three years. Even pulled out all the seats and now it's clean as new...wondering how long that will last.
*Took apart the car seats and washed them down and washed all the padding.
*Began walking on the treadmill again. Now sore body parts.
*Worked on different projects for Young Women's...hoping it's easy on my counselors when I am away with the new baby
*Tried to take the boys to the Youth Conference tonight (Spouse & I both needed to be there due to our callings) that was a joke, the boys were out of control. We came home early, had cereal for dinner, and had a early bedtime. Hopefully spouse will be home soon.
*Been having weekly doctor appointments.
*Found a simple Halloween costume for the baby for only $2...gotta love 2nd hand stuff. *Searching for a Darth Maul Costume for #1, any suggestions? #2 still isn't sure what he wants to be.
*Anxiously awaiting for Ms. Anonymous to deliver her baby...any day now.
*Replaced the lost camera with a new one. Hallelujah
*Visited Hall of Flame for the first time with child #2 and enjoyed it.
*Really enjoyed the sacrament talks last Sunday. Totally got something out of them. One of which was given by spouse so I might be biased but it touched me.
*Being thankful for my many blessing and trials. As there are many trials I wouldn't wish for. Many blessings have been received.
That's all for now.
4 comments:
Nate says: borrow the movie from your mother in law. paint his face red and black, put him in black clothes with black cape, find a long branch and spray paint both ends red and the middle black. sounds simple, but that's a guy for you!
Amen on the tired 6-year-old! Sheesh... I'm very frightened about what she'll be like in 6-7 years.
And amen on the sacrament meeting talks. I was in the mother's lounge for most of Brandon's, but my favorite parts were: "My wife said, 'Don't be boring.'" hee hee! And also where he talked about the Spirit speaking to him about how Christ will plead for us with the Father if we consecrate ourselves. Really touched me too. Thanks, Bro Meryhew!
Wow, you ARE a busy woman!
Okay, so I have this thing for suggesting awesome baby names - just ask Wendy B. ... so here goes:
Tre or Trey
(cause he's the third son)
Warren
(it's a city in Michigan)
Lincoln or Link for short
(it's a city in Nebraska)
---seeing a theme yet?-----
Trenton, Mitchell...
Sounds like you are nesting! It will be any day now and I cant wait to meet him!
Post a Comment