1. My boys DO NOT know how to whisper. I feel a family home evening coming on that teaches them how to whisper.
2. Right when church starts a trigger goes off in their brains telling them they should be hungry despite the fact they ate lunch 20 minutes earlier. I haven't brought snacks to church in many months and they still continue to ask over and over and over and over again.
3. Always carry a change of clothes for the baby. A blowout is always a possibility and with no back up outfit you end up carrying around a naked baby wrapped in a blanket. Luckily it happened towards the end of church.
4. There are always the fewest amount of young women there when it is a lesson they could use. Not to mention they missed out on some really yummy treats.
5. The boys think as soon as church is over they get to wrestle around in the YW's room as I'm cleaning up. Every week I tell them "no" and it still happens.
We'll see how next Sunday goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment