What a week...I'll be glad when it's over.
I think it's safe to say my emotions are not yet back to normal.
I have decided that when the time is right I will hire a house keeper to come in once a week. Not because I am incapable of cleaning or lazy but because it would be one less thing to focus on and free up time to spend doing more important things. Things that have an eternal value. I know I can still teach my children responsibility and cleanliness and have a house keeper to. It will be possible.
If you have a house keeper I applaud you.
3 comments:
i clean houses and tomorrow i start cleaning for a new mommy who also has 3 other kids so im all for getting a house cleaner!! you have enough on your plate and will love it!
where do you live exactly?? i would love to clean for you if your not to far away!!
I have someone come in every other week (which you didn't know because you were on maternity leave, Kennedy told everyone while I was trying to teach a lesson on being orderly. The exact words were, "Mom, what are you talking about, you have aunt Connie clean on our house on Fridays".) These are the moments you really wish you could beat your children :) JK. Anyway, it is probably one of the best things I do for myself. I say, do it! It makes a huge difference, and DON'T feel like you have to give some sort of justification to others on why you have one.
Love it! I wish I had a housekeeper...
Post a Comment