However the last few weeks have included the following:
~I feel like I can now bond with a cow, we could get to know each other well while we're both being milked.
~I must convince myself once again that my treadmill is my best friend and must be visited daily. I've spent 40 minutes each morning with him the last four days and I have yet to be convinced. I think it's safe to say we have a love-hate relationship. But I am hopeful the daily dose of visits will pay off...eventually...like in 7 years.
~Can't decided if I should buy a scale or not. I don't want to have to add "fix hole in wall" to the honey-do list for spouse. Maybe after three kids I'm more mature though...OK maybe not. I'll take "scale" off the shopping list.
~Still having to tell myself it's worth waking up to get #1 off to school each morning, each day I repeat, "his education is important...his education is important...yes, more important than your sleep..."
~Saving mega $Benjamin's$ when it comes to putting gas in the car...I've had no where to go lately.
~I have yet to eat breakfast prior to 10am...maybe I'll burn a few extra calories this way!
~Remembering the blessed smells of puke and poop, especially when both scents are on my shirt and I don't bother to change it all day long and then accidentally forget to change it prior to the school PTA meeting. That was embarrassing.
I am defiantly NOT complaining, for this is my reality and my reality is a pretty great place to be.
Now for a couple of updated pics...
The little one...the reason for the lack of sleep...
Best big brothers in the world.

I love this little outfit...he was wearing the cutest shoes...to bad the camera didn't catch them.

And the reason why I've yet to succumb tonight to the voice from the bedroom? This man kept this little guy for me this afternoon so I could have a late afternoon silent visit with the bedroom voice. It was 60 minutes of pure joy~maybe I can bask in that same joy tomorrow. He truly is the best spouse I could ask for.
And the reason why I've yet to succumb tonight to the voice from the bedroom? This man kept this little guy for me this afternoon so I could have a late afternoon silent visit with the bedroom voice. It was 60 minutes of pure joy~maybe I can bask in that same joy tomorrow. He truly is the best spouse I could ask for.
P.S. Have you ever spent the day with a three year old? If not, it's quite entertaining. It's funny to watch this particular three year old eat, put on his shoes, and try taking care of bathroom business so he "doesn't have to wash hands." Pretty creative if you ask me...for he hates washing his hands. He is such a little stinker sometimes but the FUNNIEST little man I've ever met. You'll never go a day without laughing when he's near by. It's rejuvenating seeing the world through a child's eye. I pray it'll always keep me young at heart.
3 comments:
I too hear the voice, and like you I fall under it's spell... daily!!!
The pictures are all really cute. Thanks for making the trip it was great seeing all of you... especially the baby.
You're hidden talent for writing amazes me. You are very good. The pics. are wonderful. Sure are handsome boys... all four of them.
LOL, My favorite part was about the cow! Anytime that baby needs someone to sleep on you give me a call! :)
Post a Comment