Monday, March 21, 2011

Today I let Buster stay home from school as long as he promised to help.

His chore list included staying outside with Boss, Crate and I and pulling weeds and trimming bushes out back then coming inside and along with Boss cleaning their bedroom and playroom really good.

I told them they could have video game time this afternoon if there was no complaining about the jobs that needed to be done. It worked out quite well, I can't say it was complaint free but not as bad as it usually is when I mention pulling weeds. We got about 2/3 of the backyard done and hopefully I'll be able to finish the rest tomorrow. Pops saw the bushes I trimmed...let's just say I didn't want to have to trim them anytime soon so I gave them all a really, really good cut. I'm not sure how happy he was about that but he knew he couldn't say anything since I was free labor...you get what you pay for, right?

I think Buster is ready to return back to his normal school schedule and Boss can't wait to head back to preschool tomorrow.

Let the good times roll.

1 comment:

Collier Family said...

Great posts! I haven't checked the blog in a while! Looks like you are all having fun!